YMCA Trinity GroupBack to Support
YMCA Trinity Group provides
- play therapy
- awareness workshops
- young people’s campaigns
- staff and parent training
- reflective supervision
Visit their website for more information.
Free support includes online resources and webinars for parents and staff on a variety of topics.
There are a cost for other services, including:
- 1 to 1 counselling and therapy for all ages 5+ including adults (referrals via organisations not self-refer)
- Mentoring programmes
- Staff Training and Parent workshops
- Reflective supervision for staff
- Whole school wellbeing consultations and support with assessing needs
- Student workshops and group work
Please contact them directly for more information.
YMCA Trinity Group’s Mental Health Services were designed to offer schools and partners a range of services to improve the physical, emotional and psychological well-being of young people in their care.