SANDs – Peterborough & StamfordBack to Support
Peterborough and Stamford SANDs is a branch of the national Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Charity (SANDs). They are bereaved parents who use their sad experience to help others by offering support, advice and a space to talk about your loss.
How to contact
Where to go
You can contact SANDs directly – no referral is required.
If you would like to speak to a member of the local Peterborough and Stamford SANDs group, please send an email to [email protected]
National SANDs provide:
- Online community support
- Free national helpline: 020 7436 5881
- SANDS Bereavement support app
- Online articles and information
- Griefchat – chat free directly to a trained bereavement counsellor online.
- Free memory boxes
- Facebook support groups for Parents
- Facebook support groups for Dads
- Family Support info packs
To view their full range of support offer click here.
For more info about the SANDS bereavement app: