RABI – Supporting the Farming CommunityBack to Support
RABI is the charity at the heart of farming in England and Wales. It provides practical, financial and emotional support services for the farming community directly through regional teams and via partnerships with other specialist providers.
How to contact
Where to go
What to expect
RABI understands the challenges faced by the farming community. It provides practical, financial and emotional support services directly through regionally based teams and via partnerships with other specialist providers. Services and support include:
- Farmer-bespoke mental health counselling and self-help click & chat wellbeing support tools/resources (available for eligible farming people free of charge).
- Accredited mental health training (available for eligible farming people free of charge).
- A 24/7 freephone helpline on 0800 188 4444.
- Benefits guidance and information about other financial entitlements.
- Direct financial grant support to low-income individuals or those in financial crisis.
- Training grants to supplement the primary farm income.
- Relief farmworker grants.
- Independent living grants.
- Local events and meet-ups so you can get to know other people in the farming community near you – find out about events in the East of England here.
For everyone in the farming community, there’s always expert help on hand, for however long you need it.
Support is tailored to your needs and circumstances and can be accessed by calling the 24/7 freephone helpline 0800 188 4444 or emailing [email protected].
Immediate mental health support is available via a click & chat wellbeing platform: https://explore.kooth.com/rabi/
Services are free but you will have to complete an application form to ensure you meet eligibility criteria.
Local events may be charged per person to attend.