Peterborough Women’s AidBack to Support
Peterborough Women's Aid aims to relieve the distress and trauma experienced by women, men, and their children, if any, who have been affected by their domestic violent situations.
How to contact
Where to go
Peterborough Women’s Aid offer:
- An Advice Line for short term support for women and men
- B United – male victim support
- The Dahlia Project – supporting South Asian women (with multilingual workers)
- A Lithuanian domestic abuse and sexual violence Community Engagement Worker
These streams of help offer:
- Emotional support
- Practical support
- Support attending court and other meetings
- Counselling with a specialist DV counsellor
- My Life 12 week group course via Zoom
Additionally, PWA offer advice and guidance to professionals.
You can contact Peterborough Women’s Aid directly and self-refer for support.