Alzheimer’s Society PeterboroughBack to Support
Alzheimer’s Society Peterborough provides a range of services and activities for people with dementia, their families and their carers. Many of these take place in person at their Dementia Resource Centre.
How to contact
Where to go
5 York Road
You can contact Alzheimer’s Society Peterborough directly – no referral is required.
Alzheimer’s Society Peterborough provides:
- One-to-one support for people living with dementia, their carers and family members. Dementia advisors are able to meet you at home or in the centre, as well as over the phone or virtually
- Support groups for people with dementia
- Support groups for Carers
- Drop-in Information Sessions
- Singing for the Brain Sessions
- Hair salon and beard trimming services
- Exercise groups
The Dementia Resource Centre is a cosy and warm space with welcoming staff, an onsite cafe, comfortable seating, a treatment room and more. There is plenty of free parking: access is around the corner of the address at 5 York Road. The photos below show the entrance to the car park and the Centre.
There are also various volunteering roles, from helping in the groups, to reception roles and more. If you are interested in volunteering, then please click here or call them and ask for the Volunteering Development Co-ordinator.