Up The Garden BathBack to Activities
Up The Garden Bath take materials like baths and upcycle them into educational garden planters that are used to educate about the importance of recycling and gardening. They also do outdoor projects where they turn run down areas into pop up parks to enhance inner city wildlife.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- gardening has been proven to be beneficial to mental health,
- it encourages a healthy lifestyle, and
- it encourages collaboration and learning of new skills.
‘Up The Garden Bath has helped me become less isolated and encouraged me to interact with people more. They have taught me that anything & everything can be repurposed, recycled or upcycled.’
How to contact
Where to go
Brightfield Business Hub
Peterborough PE2 6XU
Activities subject to a small fee:
- Garden planters and garden maintenance services
- School activity workshops
- Educational workshops on topics such as the importance of recycling, growing your own food, and planting to enhance wildlife
For more information contact Up the Garden Bath.