Soul HappyBack to Activities
Soul Happy offers a variety of support groups around wellbeing, sustainability or learning a new skill, and can be anything from meditation, mindfulness, support, to arts and workshops. They provide an inclusive community. Their ambition is to help people, health and the planet.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- it can help to uplift and to bring back self awareness while leaving behind judgement of ourselves and others
- it can help to lead a more compassionate, peaceful existence and to gain the tools to tackle life’s challenges
- it can provide a sense of unity and comfort
How to contact
Where to go
Peterborough PE1 1NA
Some wellbeing workshops are free; contact Soul Happy for more information.
Some workshops and the Book Club ask for an optional donation. There are costs for:
- Zero-waste pantry/ethical shop
- Meditation groups
- Cacao ceremonies
- Craft workshops
- Sound baths
- Youth Projects
- Empowerment/resilience workshops
- Online support groups
- Support groups (in person)
Please contact them for information.