Paston Farm Community FoundationBack to Activities
Paston Farm is a local community-run foundation, which includes craft and play spaces as well as a café, and outside space for people to relax, chat, have a meal, cake and drink. In addition, there are spaces for hire. Volunteers are welcome!
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- Paston Farm prides itself in offering a non-judgmental environment.
- Paston Farm offers a place where you can sit with friends, or make new ones, whilst enjoying freshly cooked and baked foods at a reasonable price.
- A space to complete crafts, or do an activity that can help to distract you and is also enjoyable alternatively you may learn a new skill, or be able to teach someone else one.
‘Coming to the centre has given me the chance to make new friends and reduced my loneliness. Everyone is always so welcoming and it’s nice to have the chance to chat over a freshly made cake!’
How to contact
Where to go
Paston Farm Community Centre
Peterborough PE4 7XB
The community centre has friendly, welcoming staff and oversees an ever-growing list of events and activities. Examples of things available for free include:
- Mind’s Good Mood cafes
- Puddle Ducks – parent-run groups for children under age 5
- Wonder Women activities
- Community garden planting
- Regular craft groups
- Community fridge
Contact Paston Farm or see their website or Facebook page for more information about any of these.
There are a variety of volunteering opportunities, from helping out with activities, to admin, gardening and more. Contact them to see what is available.
In addition, the café has lovely cakes as well as other food and drink, available at a reasonable cost. There is indoor and outdoor seating. See their webpage to find out opening hours, menu, and prices.
Additionally they have rooms and space you can hire for events. Contact them for more information.
The community centre is behind the Fane Clinic; the entrance to the car park is just past the clinic, and the carpark is shared with a boxing club. See the photos below.