Mellow TherapiesBack to Activities
Mellow Therapies pampers and relaxes you, taking you away from the stresses of life. They also offer courses and workshops to learn about holistic therapies.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- The treatments offered can help you feel a sense of relaxation and wellbeing – mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually
- Pampering yourself can lift your mood
- Learning in the workshops and courses can be beneficial, and you meet others with similar interests
‘Melanie, your meditation session this evening was so relaxing. I felt all my worries float away and feel so relaxed.’
How to contact
Where to go
Simply Chi Wellness Centre
81 Lincoln Road
Peterborough PE1 2SH
Melanie is qualified in Holistic and Beauty Therapies and a full member of The Guild of Holistic and Beauty Therapists, a member of the International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine, and insured under the Professional Holistic Guild. She is also a Reiki Master/Teacher and Practitioner. You can contact her via a Contact Form on the bottom of Mellow Therapies webpages.
Melanie is starting weekly mindfulness walks in Central Park in April. See her website or contact her for days and times.
All sessions are subject to a fee – for more information such as dates and times, see Mellow Therapies website. They offer:
Meditation – Small Group Sessions
- Swedish Body Massage
- Aromatherapy Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Introduction to Aromatherapy
- Chakaras and Essential Oils
- Reiki Level 1 – Introduction (for oneself)
- Reiki Level 2 – Practitioner (to treat clients)
- Indian Head Massage Course
- Essential oils and blends
The photos at the top of this page show the treatment/workshop space at Simply Chi.