Itter ParkBack to Activities
From gardens to tennis courts, bowls to football, there is a little something for everyone at Itter Park. It is located off Fulbridge Road in Paston.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- There are a range of activities for people to enjoy and seating around the gardens where you can sit and relax
- There is a children’s playground as well an outdoor gym
- There are opportunities to keep active such as football goal posts and bowls
How to contact
Where to go
Itter Park is accessible Via Fulbridge Road and via Itter Crescent. Both streets have some parking available.
Jack shows us around some of the features of the park, filmed by Ollie:
- Children’s play area
- Outdoor gym equipment
- Table tennis (own bat and ball needed)
- Seats and tables
- Grass and concrete tennis courts
- Football fields
- Bowling green
Tennis courts can be booked at the Kiosk or telephone 01733 326720.