Healthy Lifestyles Services: Healthy YouBack to Activities
The Healthy Lifestyles Service is for everyone who wants to improve their health and wellbeing. Healthy You in Cambridgeshire & Peterborough is your local, friendly and motivating lifestyle service, that supports you to make that positive change you've always wanted to.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- physical activity can boost mental wellbeing
- having friendly support can help you develop healthy habits
- feeling physically fit and strong can help you feel mentally fit and strong too!
How to contact
Where to go
Vivacity Hampton Leisure Centre
Vivacity Regional Fitness & Indoor Swimming Centre
Vivacity Werrington Leisure Centre
The Healthy You – Healthy Lifestyles service provides information and support to individuals who want to be more physically active, and to individuals and families that need support with eating healthy and maintaining a balanced diet.
You need to be referred into the service by a health or care practitioner.
Physical activities are offered to help you try different things and see what you like, and get you started on an active lifestyle. The types of activities you can take part in Peterborough include:
- Health & Wellbeing sessions at Vivacity, which include beginner to advanced yoga, strength and balance, gym sessions, football, sessions for stroke, heart, and cancer rehab, and chair-based exercises
- Swim sessions
- ‘Netfit’ netball for women
- ‘Man v. Fat’
- Other opportunities as they arise, please contact them for the latest information
The first six sessions of Health & Wellbeing activities or swimming are free.
Sessions after the first six must be paid for. Participants can purchase a reduced-cost gym lifestyle membership.
Walking into the Hampton Leisure Centre: