Dru Yoga TherapyBack to Activities
Gentle, flowing Dru Yoga, moving with the breath for maximum awareness and to encourage a sense of calm. Sessions include breathing practices and guided relaxation. Friendly, welcoming leader and groups.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- Gentle, flowing movement helps to mobilise the different parts of the body and release tension
- Learning how to breathe more fully helps to increase a sense of positive energy
- Understanding how to relax the body and still the mind helps to create a sense of calm
‘Thank you for today’s Yoga session, I felt self conscious to start with, but soon relaxed and really enjoyed the session, actually it was brilliant, easy but hard if that makes sense…you know that the instructor cares about you and your progress.’
How to contact
Where to go
Peterborough PE8 6RJ
Dru Yoga is part of the British Wheel of Yoga ‘Small Acts of Kindness: Free Yoga Classes to those in need’ initiative, find out more on their website.
The following activities are subject to a fee:
- 1-2-1 courses for clients with chronic back pain
- 1-2-1 courses for pregnant women
- 1-2-1 tuition for clients new to yoga
- Group tuition for gentle Dru Yoga
For more information on costs, contact Dru Yoga Therapy directly.