Drolma CentreBack to Activities
The Drolma Centre offer meditation classes and courses for everyone in Cambridgeshire. They hold weekly classes and monthly morning retreats with guided meditations to give you the opportunity to learn meditation techniques which develop a calm, peaceful, positive and happy mind.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- Meditation can make our mind calm and peaceful and reduce stress, worry and anxiety
- Meditation can improve our mental and physical wellbeing helping us to cope with the difficulties and challenges of daily life
- Meditation can increase your confidence and self-esteem giving you a positive outlook on life and better relationships
‘The class was a joyful experience from start to finish! Clear accessible teachings presented with great warmth and compassion, plus meditation techniques we can all learn to solve our problems and experience true lasting happiness. I wholeheartedly recommend this course to everyone!’
How to contact
Where to go
Drolma Buddhist Centre
260 Dogsthorpe Road
Meditation helps us to cope with the challenges of daily life reducing stress, anxiety and worry.
The Centre and its activities are open to everyone and you do not have to be Buddhist to take part in the classes or courses to benefit from them.
Introduction to meditation at Drolma Buddhist Centre with Kelsang Malaya:
Monthly Meditation and Prayers for World Peace, usually on the last Friday of each month.
Free parking is available on their driveway when attending face-to-face classes.
Activities subject to a fee – for more information contact The Drolma Centre:
- Weekly meditation classes
- Monthly Saturday Morning Retreats.