City College PeterboroughBack to Activities
City College Peterborough provides a wide range of courses and programmes for young people and adults of all ages. This includes employability courses to help gain work, qualification courses, and leisure courses to help people learn something new and meet others.
This activity is good for wellbeing because
- You can learn for work and employment opportunities
- You can improve your skills and knowledge
- You can meet like-minded people with similar interests and goals to support and encourage one another
‘I’ve studied at City College on a number of courses, including work-related and leisure programmes. I’ve always felt better about myself and the opportunities learning has provided when I’ve completed the course and the tutors are so helpful and supportive. I would certainly recommend the college as a great place to learn and meet people.’
How to contact
Where to go
Peterborough PE1 1TU
Classes that are free include:
- Onboard courses – a range of courses designed to help people who are unemployed, at risk of redundancy or furloughed to help them re-assess, upskill, reskill and retrain to help them get into the workplace
- Level 1 and 2 programmes in care, business skills, childcare, teaching and learning support, to help people gain a recognised qualification to get into the workplace or progress in their career.
- Online courses to help new parents, people working in schools and community settings to support people with health issues e.g. cancer, mental and general wellbeing issues.
- Computer courses for personal and work related purposes
- English, language and maths skills
See their course guide for 2021/22..